Ejercicios de escritura
Looking for a fun way to practice writing in Spanish? You’ll love the self-scoring translation exercises on my co-branded site, Progress with Lawless Spanish. These challenges are available exclusively to PwLS subscribers.
Every week, we publish new writing exercises. You’re given one phrase to translate at a time:
Next, you’re provided with the correct answer and a scorecard. Rate your translation from 0 to 5, then move onto the next phrase.
At the end, your scores are totaled, and you’re provided with the list of grammar topics covered in the challenge so that you can brush up on anything that you had trouble with during the exercise.
Weekly challenges are included in Premium PwLS accounts but you can get a taste with these free samples:
- Level A1: My name is Lola
- Level A2: Weekend in Barcelona
- Level B1: The best concert ever!
- Level B2: Environmental issues
- Level C1: What a fright!
(Explanation of levels)
Hundreds of writing challenges
A huge index of writing challenges is available for Premium PwLS subscribers, with new ones added every week. Here’s how to get those:
1) If you already have a Premium PwLS account, go to communications preferences or click "modify communications preferences" at the end of any PwLS email. Put a check next to "system communications," save, and then keep an eye on your email every Friday for the Weekend Workout (which also includes dictados).
2) If you have a free PwLS account, upgrade to Premium and then opt into "system communications" as above.
3) If you don’t have a PwLS account, you’re in for a pleasant surprise, because writing challenges are just the tip of the iceberg. Progress with Lawless Spanish is a state-of-the-art program that can supercharge your Spanish learning at any level. You start by taking a comprehensive proficiency test and then the A.I. designs your personalized study plan, updating it every time you take a kwiz so that you’re always improving and moving forward – learn more.
Lawless Spanish vs PwLS
What’s the difference between Lawless Spanish and Progress with Lawless Spanish?
- Lawless Spanish is the site you’re on right now (www.lawlessspanish.com). This is the free site on which I write comprehensive lessons, create practice exercises, and share everything I know about Spanish. It’s related to yet distinct from
- Progress with Lawless Spanish (progress.lawlessspanish.com), which offers mini lessons and a personalized study plan. There’s a free version (limited to 10 kwizzes / month) and a paid, unlimited version with additional features.
Teachers and Tutors
You can assign homework and track your students’ PwLS progress with a free Studygroup account.
Share / Tweet / Pin Me!