|Share / Tweet / Pin Me!|
Themed Spanish Resources
Progress with Lawless Spanish regularly features a variety of practice resources related to a specific Spanish-speaking country. This time it’s Uruguay!
Hermana duda, de Jorge Drexler (B2)
Beautiful song by the first Uruguayan to win an Academy Award.
Uruguayans pronounce the letters ll and y differently than most Spanish speakers.
- Cabo Polonio (A2)
- Juana de América (B2)
- Laura Raffo (A1)
- La primera ecoescuela en Uruguay (B2)
- Petrona Viera (B1)
- Ida Holz (B1)
- In the Kitchen with Santiago Cerisola (B2)
- Movie Night: Togo (A1)
- Sunny Christmas in the Southern Cone (A1)
- A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 explained
- Hispanophone countries
- More dictados
- More writing exercises
- What is Progress with Lawless Spanish?
Share / Tweet / Pin Me!