|Share / Tweet / Pin Me!|
Themed Spanish Resources
Every month, Progress with Lawless Spanish features a variety of practice resources related to a specific Spanish-speaking country. This time it’s Mexico!
El Día de Muertos (B1)
The Day of the Dead is actually two days: November 1-2.
Disfraz de Calavera Mexicana (B2)
Video instructions for a Day of the Dead Halloween mask
México lindo y querido (C1)
One of the best-selling Latin music artists of all time
Noviembre sin ti (B1)
Love song by a Mexican band called Reik.
- Paletas mexicanas – test on pretérito conjugations
- Tapabocas mexicanos – test on present tense conjugations
- Tequila – test on por vs para
- Classical music (B1)
- Heavenly beaches in Cancún (B2)
- Maná (A1)
- The queen of fajitas (A2)
- Women’s suffrage (B1)
- A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 explained
- Cinco de Mayo song
- Cinco de Mayo vocabulary
- Comida mexicana (listening)
- Hispanophone countries
- More dictados
- More writing exercises
- What is Progress with Lawless Spanish?
Share / Tweet / Pin Me!