|Share / Tweet / Pin Me!|
Themed Spanish Resources
Progress with Lawless Spanish offers a variety of practice resources related to Spain and Spanish culture.
23-F: Coup d’Etat (B2)
On 23 February 1981, Lieutenant-Colonel Tejero led 200 civil guards in a coup d’État against the recently-formed Spanish democracy.
La Casa de Bernarda Alba (B1)
One of the best-known plays by Spain’s most famous modern poet and playwright.
Martes y Trece (B1)
A superstitious day in Spain.
Quesos españoles (B2)
Did you know that Spain has more than 100 varieties of cheese?
- Fiestas Patronales – test on verb moods
- La huerta murciana – test on past participles
- Javier Bardem y Penélope Cruz – test on conocer vs saber
- Don Juan Tenorio (B1)
- Huesos dulces (A2)
- Los pueblos más bonitos de España (B1)
- Teide (A2)
- Urueña, la villa del libro (A1)
- Bank of Spain (A1)
- Climbing the Gorbea (C1)
- Priego de Córdoba (B2)
- Tastes of Spain (B1)
- A weekend in Sierra Nevada (A2)
- A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 explained
- Hispanophone countries
- More dictados
- More writing exercises
- What is Progress with Lawless Spanish?
Share / Tweet / Pin Me!