|Share / Tweet / Pin Me!|
Themed Spanish Resources
Every month, Progress with Lawless Spanish features a variety of practice resources related to a specific Spanish-speaking country. This time it’s Ecuador!
Feria de Cuenca (B2)
A colorful craft fair that takes place during Ecuador’s Independence Day celebrations.
Mi día en Ecuador (B2)
Learn about a typical day for Camila, a teenager in Quito who works at a coffee plantation.
Oswaldo Guayasamín – Test yourself on hay / ahí / ay while learning about Ecuador’s most famous artist.
- Easter in Ecuador (A1)
- Handicrafts from Ecuador (A2)
- I speak Spanish and Quechua (A1)
- A walk along the Guayas river (B2)
- A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 explained
- Hispanophone countries
- More dictados
- More writing exercises
- What is Progress with Lawless Spanish?
Share / Tweet / Pin Me!