|Share / Tweet / Pin Me!|
Themed Spanish Resources
Every month, Progress with Lawless Spanish features a variety of practice resources related to a specific Spanish-speaking country. This time it’s Argentina!
Argentines pronounce the letters ll and y differently than most Spanish speakers.
- Dulce de leche – test on the imperative
- Perito Moreno – test on comparatives
- Un viaje a Buenos Aires – test on future perfect
- Mariela Coronel (A1)
- Pasión por la carne (A2)
- Platería argentina (A1)
- El río más ancho del mundo (B2)
- Torneo de pato (A1)
- Buenos Aires International Book Fair (A1)
- Ceibo, an exotic flower (A1)
- Lost in Patagonia (B2)
- Tango (B1)
- A tour in Buenos Aires (A2)
- A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 explained
- Hispanophone countries
- More dictados
- More writing exercises
- What is Progress with Lawless Spanish?
Share / Tweet / Pin Me!