|Share / Tweet / Pin Me!|
Themed Spanish Resources
Progress with Lawless Spanish regularly features a variety of practice resources related to a specific Spanish-speaking country. This time it’s Argentina!
Fiesta Nacional de la Manzana (B2)
Discover this three-day festival honoring apples.
Platos para celebrar el 25 de mayo (A2)
What to eat during el Día de la Patria, celebrating Argentina’s independence from Spain.
Argentines pronounce the letters ll and y differently than most Spanish speakers.
- Dulce de leche – test on the imperative
- Perito Moreno – test on comparatives
- Un viaje a Buenos Aires – test on future perfect
- Mariela Coronel (A1)
- Pasión por la carne (A2)
- Platería argentina (A1)
- El río más ancho del mundo (B2)
- Torneo de pato (A1)
- Buenos Aires International Book Fair (A1)
- Ceibo, an exotic flower (A1)
- Lost in Patagonia (B2)
- Rodolfo Kusch and philosophical Americanism (B2)
- Tango (B1)
- A tour in Buenos Aires (A2)
- A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 explained
- Hispanophone countries
- More dictados
- More writing exercises
- What is Progress with Lawless Spanish?
Share / Tweet / Pin Me!