Free Spanish Lessons
Online language learning with Laura K. Lawless
|Lawless Spanish > Spanish Lessons > Grammar > Si Clauses > Test on Si Clauses|
Spanish Si Clauses - If-Then Clauses - Spanish Conditionals - TestTest yourself on si clauses by translating the following sentences into Spanish. Feel free to look back at the lesson for assistance.
1. If I were rich, I would buy a house.
2. If you're not tired, tell me a story.
3. We would have eaten if they had been ready.
4. If she gives you the money, will you buy a car?
5. I will go to the market if you do the dishes.
6. If he's happy, he laughs a lot.
7. If they had wanted bread, they would have told me.
8. Your brothers would cry if you lost.
9. If you have the camera, take a picture.
10. Will we sell the house if you lose your job?
11. If I'm right, I'll win.
12. If you wanted to study, you should have told them.
13. I can't sleep if it's hot.
14. If you're hungry, eat something.
15. He'll be happy if he gets married.
1. Si yo fuera rico, compraría una casa.