Un dosis semanal de español
|Share / Tweet / Pin Me!|
Lessons and quizzes are great for improving your Spanish, but it’s always helpful and fun to add some variety. If you’re ready to try something different, check out the Weekend Workout from Progress with Lawless Spanish. This weekly feature consists of a set themed exercises – one for each level (A1 / A2 / B1 / B2 / C1), so there’s always something for everyone. Many subscribers say that this is their very favorite PwLS feature.
The Weekend Workout includes two different kinds of self-scoring exercises: dictados (dictations) and writing challenges. Writing challenges are English-to-Spanish translation exercises, while dictados are Spanish-only, combined listening and writing practice. Find out more about these exercises and try a few free samples here:
Work on your Smart Spanish Skills
The Weekend Workout is available exclusively to Premium PwLS subscribers. Hundreds of exercises have been published since August 2018, with themes like music, wine, water sports, and Spanish queens, and these are all available to subscribers in the Weekend Workout archives.
In addition, a new set of five themed exercises is added every Friday. Here’s how to receive the Weekend Workout by email:
1) If you already have a Premium PwLS account, go to communications preferences or click "modify communications preferences" at the end of any PwLS email. Put a check next to "system communications," save, and then keep an eye on your email every Friday for the Weekend Workout.
2) If you have a free PwLS account, upgrade to Premium and then opt into "system communications" as above.
3) If you don’t have a PwLS account, you’re in for a pleasant surprise, because the Weekend Workout is just the tip of the iceberg. Progress with Lawless Spanish is a state-of-the-art program that can supercharge your Spanish learning at any level. You start by taking a comprehensive proficiency test and then the A.I. designs your personalized study plan, updating it every time you take a kwiz so that you’re always improving and moving forward – learn more.
Lawless Spanish vs PwLS
What’s the difference between Lawless Spanish and Progress with Lawless Spanish?
- Lawless Spanish is the site you’re on right now (www.lawlessspanish.com). This is the free site on which I write comprehensive lessons, create practice exercises, and share everything I know about Spanish. It’s related to yet distinct from
- Progress with Lawless Spanish (progress.lawlessspanish.com), which offers mini lessons and a personalized study plan. There’s a free version (limited to 10 kwizzes / month) and a paid, unlimited version with additional features.
You can assign homework and track your students’ PwLS progress with a free Studygroup account.
Share / Tweet / Pin Me!